Software Engineer & Philosopher
Tyler has been writing software for more than ten years. He was a lead engineer on an award winning learning application. He developed a platform for the nation’s largest student loan servicing company. Additionally, Tyler has contributed to a variety of enterprise software products.
He began developing software while working as a university professor, as a way to deliver better learning experiences for his online students.
- Natural Language Processing
- Linguistics & General Semantics
- Ordinary Language Philosophy
- Logic & Mathematical Philosophy
- Philosophy of Science
- Classical Mythology
- Fantasy & Science Fiction
is a symbolic form of my last name. It combines two of the symbols used in formal logic for conjunction (and) and disjunction (or).
- Background Pattern — created by Luuk van Baars